Coming back to the marine aquarium hobby.

The forum for all general topics not covered by one of our specialised forums.

Moderators: Moderators, Mod: General Discussion

Post Reply
Coffee_hmmm
RTAW Reefer
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon May 16, 2005 1:07 pm
Posts Per Page: Evatt, ACT

Coming back to the marine aquarium hobby.

Post by Coffee_hmmm »

Good evening All

Well it has been a very long time between drinks for me :cheers: in the aquarium hobby and even longer for marine. I have a young lad who is also getting interested. I noticed that there seems to be a lot less traffic on here compared to what I remember. Any recommendations on where to research the latest equipment?

Ken
wrenfeathers
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 340
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:38 am
Posts Per Page: Sydney - Hurstville area

Re: Coming back to the marine aquarium hobby.

Post by wrenfeathers »

Hey Ken
Yeah not much activity here anymore unfortunately. However, there is still plenty of useful info in past discussions and the Reefpedia.

Just start doing internet research. There is more info out there than you could possibly read. Once you get started then, and as your knowledge increases, you’ll have more specific questions that you can research.

Don’t forget YouTube.
Or, if you prefer, podcasts! I listen to reef news network and the saltwater aquarium radio podcast which I have found helpful.

Good luck!
Pete
:cheers:
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”