Page 1 of 1

RO/DI units

Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:18 am
by richy's reef
Hi people, where is the best place to purchase a RO/DI 4 or 5 stage so i can make my own water? i have seen lots advertised online but they look like they are for drinking water, with a sink tap etc included for half the price of one that says for aquarium use. am i missing something

thanks

Re: RO/DI units

Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:31 am
by Basenji
PSI Filters have long been a go-to supplier for RO/DI gear for RTAW members. https://www.psifilters.com.au/
I haven't spoken to him for a long time, but I remember calling the guy (Pete I think it was) back when I was purchasing and he was incredibly helpful with advising on options.
I note on their site that they do have aquarium rated systems as well as drinking water systems, but I couldn't tell you what the difference is.

Re: RO/DI units

Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:15 am
by fsamir
I've been getting my RO parts from this eBay seller, for over 5 years. They are responsive and have the best price around:
https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/waterfilterfactory" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Re: RO/DI units

Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:46 am
by richy's reef
thanks guys

Re: RO/DI units

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:56 am
by wrenfeathers
yeah, +1 to psi filters

Re: RO/DI units

Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 1:48 pm
by garcia45
Given the boundaries of the displayed area and the main scale, the calculation of the cartographic grid and the segments of the meridian and parallel for the application of reference points is reduced to the calculation of the length of the lower and side frames, segments of the side frame and the lower frame, in the article https://www.light-it.net/blog/ultimate- ... ne-school/ is a ready-made formula.

Re: RO/DI units

Posted: Thu May 28, 2020 3:32 am
by Macca_75
My PSI unit is still going strong some 15+ yrs. And they keep track of what filters I replace and when