Happy New Year
Posted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:51 am
A bit of a call out to any of the old timers from RTAW.
The site and the organisation are pretty sad these days, but there was a time when we had a community happening here.
I don't post much, but I drop in periodically. I've still got a couple of tanks running. Not pushing the boundaries of reefing technology, but I have a bunch of fish and corals that have seen the full decade out with me.
As we end the 20-teens, wishing you all the best of fortune.
The site and the organisation are pretty sad these days, but there was a time when we had a community happening here.
I don't post much, but I drop in periodically. I've still got a couple of tanks running. Not pushing the boundaries of reefing technology, but I have a bunch of fish and corals that have seen the full decade out with me.
As we end the 20-teens, wishing you all the best of fortune.