I moved to Terranora early 2018 and would like to jump in and say a big hi to everyone on MASA. I’m a returning on and off reefer (closed down previous two times due to long distance moves) who’s taken the plunge to start another tank - thought I could fight the urge but the corals call me..
I found this site a very useful source of information years back and will so again. Ultimately I’d love to have a more fulfilling reef tank this time around having gone through many learning curves and finally fighting the urge to do things the easy or quick way.
My build starts with an old Aquaone 195 (tank only - gotta love Gumtree goodies!) being my largest tank by far and first one with a sump - currently on second week of cycling.
Will definitely be lurking around gaining great info while being awestruck by the fantastic tanks on here.
Cheers and happy reefing.
Em