Page 1 of 1

Caulerpa Racemosa options

Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:18 am
by retro
I have an outbreak of Grape Caulerpa and the 3 options I am thinking of to rid the tank of this are as follows
1 -hope my yellow Tang ,in time will mow it down
2- install a GFO & carbon reactor
3- use Vibrant cleanner
I welcome your views & experiences with any or all options :pirate:

Re: Caulerpa Racemosa options

Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:15 am
by parrdog
I would think option one and and some gfo would be a good combo. Has your Yellow started showing an interest in the macro yet? Some regular water changes could help also to get your nutrient levels down.

Re: Caulerpa Racemosa options

Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:27 am
by retro
No ,the Tang has not shown any interest in the Caulerpa yet, having a nice crops of Dragons breath and other showy types he likes better ,but having said that I think he did whilst in quarantine .
the tank is very mature and running / balanced so well the water quality is perfect reguarding nutrients