Back into reefing again and been looking at reefing forums for a place to share and find information. Seems ro be a lacking presence in Australia...
I am a gardener by trade but studying to get into marine biology. I like diy projects and currently running a nano and sump i built, moving north to lismore in a month and planning a tank upgrade.
Hello fellow reefers!
Moderator: Moderators
-
BlackSesame
- Starting to get the hang of this place
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:52 am
- Posts Per Page: Sydney
-
angel101
- RTAW Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 1452
- Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2003 1:41 pm
- Posts Per Page: Fern Tree Gully, Melbourne, Victoria.
Re: Hello fellow reefers!
Hello mate, there is a wealth of information on here, especially in the archived materiel.
Gary.
Gary.
I live in my own little world. But it's OK. They know me here.