new store and online store

New to the RTAW Forums? Please take a minute to check in here, say hi & introduce yourself to your fellow Reefers. Feel free to provide as much or as little info about yourself as you'd like!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
aquarium universe
Hi, I am new around here!
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:49 am
Posts Per Page: Blayney

new store and online store

Post by aquarium universe »

Hey Guys.

We have an aquarium store in the central west of NSW and also a online store. How do we go about getting a business forum on your page.

Cheers Ben & Brittany
uglyman
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 2141
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:17 pm
Posts Per Page: Pyalong Vic

Re: new store and online store

Post by uglyman »

I am sorry to say you may find it hard to get a business forum on RTAW as the webteam is not very active and the site has very little happening in the way of upkeep. As far as I can tell I may be one of the few mods left keeping an eye on this place. I could be wrong (hope so) but I think this place is on a downward spiral to closing down, hopefully someone from the webteam will respond and give you some help.

It's a shame but I don't know if this forum will be kept running for much longer :dead:
Uglyman's 4ft LED lit mixed reef

If your not prepared to be wrong, then you'll never come up with anything original.

Join the Marine Aquarium Society of Victoria today!!
Join MASOV's Facebook Page
Post Reply

Return to “Member Introductions”