Return Pumps

The forum to discuss the various types of equipment that is utilised to maintain a marine aquarium e.g. pumps, lights, tanks, protein skimmers etc. Also, it is for discussions on how you can do-it-yourself.

Moderators: Moderators, Mod: Equipment and DIY Discussion

Post Reply
trimixdiver
Centurion Reefer
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:09 pm
Posts Per Page: Brisbane

Return Pumps

Post by trimixdiver »

1st sorry if this topic has been talked about...
I'm setting up a new tank 1200x600x600 (4 ft) with a sump tank combine 585ltr.
I would like your opinion on which pumps to buy and why my concerns are :
1- power efficient
2- size
3- cost
4- connect to my Apex
5- lots of volume
2 make come to mind Vertra M1 and Core 20...
I do realize there are also many other pumps but worried they are unreliable.
Controlled by Apex
My Tank Journals
Know your Tank Personality
Post Reply

Return to “Equipment and DIY Discussion”