Hi from Melbourne and aquariumlife

New to the RTAW Forums? Please take a minute to check in here, say hi & introduce yourself to your fellow Reefers. Feel free to provide as much or as little info about yourself as you'd like!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Nubias
Hi, I am new around here!
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:19 am
Posts Per Page: Melbourne

Hi from Melbourne and aquariumlife

Post by Nubias »

Hi all,

Some nice tanks on here, I’m more looking into freshwater at the moment but excited about a marine tank one day.

Does anyone here use aquariumlife? I would like to join there also but I can’t register as the captcha phrase isn’t working on the registration page. If anyone is on there too could you pass a message onto a mod? I can’t even use the contact page as it needs the captcha phrase too.

Any good sites/guides introducing marine tanks and how to set up and maintain?

Thanks
Post Reply

Return to “Member Introductions”