Hello from the Batavia Coast WA

New to the RTAW Forums? Please take a minute to check in here, say hi & introduce yourself to your fellow Reefers. Feel free to provide as much or as little info about yourself as you'd like!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Jk_Batavia_83
Hi, I am new around here!
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 1:44 pm
Posts Per Page: Geraldton

Hello from the Batavia Coast WA

Post by Jk_Batavia_83 »

Hi Everyone,

I'm Jenna & from WA :) I have a very keen interest in marine aquariums(The imagination of possibilities is endless with these things). I have my diploma in aquaculture, but unfortunately it was really 60% freshwater/ dams etc than saltwater so I'm kinda not to knowledgeable in depth of tank set ups etc.

I've had my own saltwater tank many years ago w/ help from a student at our local institute who was really good at doing water changes & testing ;)

I've only just found this page tonight whilst researching a tank that I'm wanting to start very soon for a small marine setup. By reading past forum posts I think this is an awesome community of passionate people who love their hobby and are genuinely out to give wonderful helpful advise.So I look forward to be receiving any of your advice/ ideas as if I can, do the same :)

Ok, that's enough from me now

Jenna
Alf D
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 4321
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 9:59 pm
Posts Per Page: Fountaindale...Central Coast

Re: Hello from the Batavia Coast WA

Post by Alf D »

Welcome Jenna,
there is a wealth of information to be found here.
Reefpedia, at the very top of this site, is a good place to start and also the specific forums.

For inspiration, check out the tank journals relevant to your tank size.
Post Reply

Return to “Member Introductions”