Duncan ‘peeling’

Dedicated forum for discussions on all things to do with corals and invertebrates (identification, husbandry, ecology, biology, diseases, taxonomy etc). If it doesn't have a backbone, discuss it here.

Moderators: Moderators, Mod: Cnidarians (True Corals)

Post Reply
mooksy
Hi, I am new around here!
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 7:55 am
Posts Per Page: canberra

Duncan ‘peeling’

Post by mooksy »

Hi all,
I have a Duncan that has been doing well up u til about the last week. Over the last
week, the green covering has been peeling back and one of the polyps has receded.
Any ideas what this could be or if there is anything I can do?
Params are generally in an okay range (nitrates have been high but are coming down)
All other corals (sps and lps) are doing well
Thanks

Picture at gallery/image.php?album_id=1638&image_id=8007
Post Reply

Return to “Algaes, Corals and Invertebrates: ID's, Diseases, Pests, Parasites & Treatments Forum”