Hi,
Just wondering if you guys or girls dip your corals before adding to DT.
If so what do you use and could you outline your procedure.
Thanks.
Rhyno.
Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
Coral dips...
Moderators: Moderators, Mod: Cnidarians (True Corals)
-
Rhynobar
- Curious Reefer
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 5:58 am
- Posts Per Page: South Sydney
-
Bangalang
- Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:57 pm
- Posts Per Page: canberra
Re: Coral dips...
I dip all my corals with seachem reef dip before going to the display. I don't bother with getting a big tub mixed with it and tank water, I just acclimate the corals and put the reef dip into the bags and leave for 5 or 10 minutes.
-
Rhynobar
- Curious Reefer
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 5:58 am
- Posts Per Page: South Sydney
Re: Coral dips...
Thanks...
Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk