Explosive power head

The purpose of this forum is to allow people to showcase their tanks, and allow other uses to ask questions on equipment, livestock, methodology etc.
Specifically for Nano and Pico Tanks with a Volume less than 100 litres.

Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship, Mod: Tank Journals

Post Reply
Cae-oz
Hi, I am new around here!
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:13 pm
Posts Per Page: Curra Qld

Explosive power head

Post by Cae-oz »

My power head exploded in my 40 ltr nano. It left the water a cloudy grey colour. Can I rinse and reuse my live rock if I quarantine and monitor it for a couple of weeks ?
Ageofaquariums
RTAW Veteran Reefer
Posts: 1431
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 11:34 pm
Posts Per Page: Browns Plains QLD
Contact:

Re: Explosive power head

Post by Ageofaquariums »

I dont know, but I certainly wouldnt be risking anything cool in there until you are confident all is well.
The Age of Aquariums:
Phone: (07) 3800 5592
mailto:?subject=&body=
http://www.aquariumproducts.com.au/
[directory]3[/directory]
Post Reply

Return to “Reef Tanks Nano/Pico (Less than 100 Litres)”