Photobucket

Post here any ideas, feedback or queries you have in regard to MASA (including Reefing the Australian Way). This forum is not for reef aquaria related questions.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
clubbi4
RTAW Reefer
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:00 am
Posts Per Page: Mernda, Melbourne, VIC

Photobucket

Post by clubbi4 »

Hi, I'm sure this has been addressed but I just wanted to know what to do now that photobucket has stopped hosting for free? I have so many links broken now that I don't know where to start to fix them all. Can anyone let me know if there is an easy solution apart from giving photobucket $399?

Thanks
My Cade HL-900 Build : viewtopic.php?f=148&t=263538
Sailfin
RTAW Veteran Reefer
Posts: 1954
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:14 am
Posts Per Page: Sydney N.S.W.

Re: Photobucket

Post by Sailfin »

Hi chubbi4

There are a lot of us in the same boat, unfortunately there isn't a quick fix except for the option below

There is hope the web team are in the process of going through options to upgrade software and features for the forums including being able to upload pictures directly

But it can't happen overnight I'm sure the people involved with this task will keep us updated on the progress

We have to remember these people are volunteers with families and jobs and can spend only so much time do a very time consuming task

In the meantime I found this site with some info https://www.thebalance.com/top-free-ima ... es-1357014

I haven't had time to check any out so if anyone does use any of these or finds a good one I'm sure they will let the rest of us all know

Cheers
Smile & have a Nice Day
clubbi4
RTAW Reefer
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:00 am
Posts Per Page: Mernda, Melbourne, VIC

Re: Photobucket

Post by clubbi4 »

thanks mate
My Cade HL-900 Build : viewtopic.php?f=148&t=263538
Aydee
RTAW Veteran Reefer
Posts: 1996
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:12 am
Posts Per Page: Canberra

Re: Photobucket

Post by Aydee »

I use Imgur.com

It works well. Free. Easy sign up. Can do albums and individual photo linking.

Dave
Post Reply

Return to “Site Announcements, Questions, Comments and Suggestions”