Macro algae with a difference

Dedicated forum for discussions on all things to do with corals and invertebrates (identification, husbandry, ecology, biology, diseases, taxonomy etc). If it doesn't have a backbone, discuss it here.

Moderators: Moderators, Mod: Cnidarians (True Corals)

Post Reply
hanzelz
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:10 am
Posts Per Page: Brisbane

Macro algae with a difference

Post by hanzelz »

I'd like to set up a macro algae tank for my seahorses. I can easily grow calerpa and chaeto but I'd like some different types.

Does anyone have anything nice?

Im willing to pay for it + postage.

Im in Brisbane Australia
Cae-oz
Hi, I am new around here!
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:13 pm
Posts Per Page: Curra Qld

Re: Macro algae with a difference

Post by Cae-oz »

Z-aquatics has some macro for sale. Look him up on the net, his prices are good.
Post Reply

Return to “Algaes, Corals and Invertebrates: ID's, Diseases, Pests, Parasites & Treatments Forum”