First buy from AOA, question??
Moderator: Moderators
-
huxxy
- Starting to get the hang of this place
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:48 am
- Posts Per Page: werribee
First buy from AOA, question??
I recently just made my first purchase from age of aquariums and received a confirmation order email however it's been about 3 days since that and I have received anything else? I'm use to receiving an email to say your items have shipped here is a tracking number or something along those lines, can anyone tell me if this is normal? Thanms
-
Ageofaquariums
- RTAW Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 1431
- Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 11:34 pm
- Posts Per Page: Browns Plains QLD
- Contact:
Re: First buy from AOA, question??
Hi Huxxy,
Feel free to give us a call on 07 3800 5592 and we can track it up for you.
Cheers
Josh
Feel free to give us a call on 07 3800 5592 and we can track it up for you.
Cheers
Josh
The Age of Aquariums:
Phone: (07) 3800 5592
mailto: ? subject= & body=
http://www.aquariumproducts.com.au/
[directory]3[/directory]
Phone: (07) 3800 5592
http://www.aquariumproducts.com.au/
[directory]3[/directory]