Hello :D

The purpose of this forum is to allow people to showcase their tanks, and allow other uses to ask questions on equipment, livestock, methodology etc.

Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship, Mod: Tank Journals

Post Reply
BudgetReeferAU
Hi, I am new around here!
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 12:47 pm
Posts Per Page: Melbourne

Hello :D

Post by BudgetReeferAU »

Hello everyone,
My name is Alex and I am a young reefer located in melbourne. I am glad to be here finally :D :nono:
555combo
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 457
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:43 am
Posts Per Page: Manly, QLD.

Re: Hello :D

Post by 555combo »

Hi Alex, :welcome:

Hope you can start a Tank Journal.

Looking forward to seeing what you have.
Cheers,
Aaron.

*******************************************
4x2x1.5 Mixed Reef
AquaNano 40 Tank Journal - Now Shutdown
Rod the Reefer
Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
Posts: 6683
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:42 am
Posts Per Page: Greenhill, Adelaide, SA

Re: Hello :D

Post by Rod the Reefer »

Hi Alex,

Welcome, I agree, what's your plans?

Rod. :thumbsup:
Autonomy
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 337
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:55 pm
Posts Per Page: Sydney

Re: Hello :D

Post by Autonomy »

Hi Alex and welcome, we're happy to have you on board.
Laura
:cheers:
"...the sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonders forever" Jacques Cousteau
Post Reply

Return to “Tank Journals”