Smoking>Vaping

A place to discuss all the off topic, jokes, and fun stuff. You will be amazed at what gets exposed at low tide!

Moderators: Moderators, Mod: Low Tide

Post Reply
NewyReefer
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 2736
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:46 am
Posts Per Page: Newcastle

Smoking>Vaping

Post by NewyReefer »

Hi all,

Anyone on here quit smoking or tried vaping or is thinking about quitting smoking?

Ive gone from a pack a day smoker for about 12 years to 8 days ago i threw them in the bin and started vaping.
And wow it makes a difference to help with quitting.
But mind you it is still very hard, sleeping has been massively affected only getting 2-4hrs a night I'm going to need to go to the docs to get something to help i think.
bimborocks
RTAW Veteran Reefer
Posts: 1034
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2004 8:54 am
Posts Per Page: Newcastle, NSW

Re: Smoking>Vaping

Post by bimborocks »

:thumbsup: :cheers: :thumbsup:
Sin
RTAW Veteran Reefer
Posts: 1189
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 1:24 am
Posts Per Page: Ashtonfield NSW

Re: Smoking>Vaping

Post by Sin »

I quit smoking back in 2008, I used to smoke a pack of 40s a day and went on to patches.

I stayed on them for 12 months until one day i forgot to put one on, Haven't smoked since. Got to admit it was the hardest thing for me to give up.

:cheers: Sin
Rod the Reefer
Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
Posts: 6683
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:42 am
Posts Per Page: Greenhill, Adelaide, SA

Re: Smoking>Vaping

Post by Rod the Reefer »

Onya mate, I quit 39 years ago.

How old am I then? :konk:

Rod. :thumbsup:
NewyReefer
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 2736
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:46 am
Posts Per Page: Newcastle

Re: Smoking>Vaping

Post by NewyReefer »

Rod the Reefer wrote:Onya mate, I quit 39 years ago.

How old am I then? :konk:

Rod. :thumbsup:


Very :roflmao: Haha cheers mate.


Sin i started on patches leading up to quiting and stayed on them for a few days but haven't had them the last 2 days now just on the vaper/e-cigarette.
azfish
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 377
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts Per Page: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Smoking>Vaping

Post by azfish »

I vape :cheers: went from 10-15 cigs a day to none and just use the PV these days; I do use nicotine liquids though but have reduced the nic levels down from 12 to 4mg.

With vaping it'll take a week or so to get used to the vapor. You'll also need to try 100 or so different flavours until you find one you can stand all day every day.

Equipment wise; cant go wrong with eleaf stick 40w with a kangertech sub tank or silo beast tank.
Google vapureyes for flavours and equipment, in sydney there is a store called Steam e cigs, check them out in store or online for equipment or liquids

Plenty of people I know have swapped and never looked back! Makes long haul flights easier :wink:
kiwi
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 302
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:44 am
Posts Per Page: Sydney

Re: Smoking>Vaping

Post by kiwi »

azfish wrote:Plenty of people I know have swapped and never looked back! Makes long haul flights easier :wink:


Are you allowed to use vapes on aeroplanes?
Post Reply

Return to “Low Tide”