Hi from Sydney

New to the RTAW Forums? Please take a minute to check in here, say hi & introduce yourself to your fellow Reefers. Feel free to provide as much or as little info about yourself as you'd like!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
bubbles5046
Hi, I am new around here!
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:03 am
Posts Per Page: north bondi

Hi from Sydney

Post by bubbles5046 »

Hi All,

My name is John and been reefing now little over a year. A good mate got me interested years ago and think I am mature enough to commit long term now :wink: Slowly learning and look forward to the education ahead. I am an avid sailor so having a reef at home is my land based escape to places far away.

Cheers

Bubbles
Sailfin
RTAW Veteran Reefer
Posts: 1954
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:14 am
Posts Per Page: Sydney N.S.W.

Re: Hi from Sydney

Post by Sailfin »

Welcome John enjoy
Smile & have a Nice Day
Post Reply

Return to “Member Introductions”