Atlantic V3

This forum is run by Orphek Australia (a MASA Business Partner). Please feel free to use this forum to discuss any topics about products, sales or any general questions you would like us to answer.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Tone
Been Around So Long, I've Seen Evolution
Posts: 12378
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:22 am
Posts Per Page: BrizVegas
Contact:

Atlantic V3

Post by Tone »

Think of upgrading my LEDs over my 10'x3'x2.75' ... sps generally. What is recommended and what pricing, please?
"These are my Principles... if you don't like them, I have others." Groucho Marx.
Reefing since '93.
2000L Reef.


Originator of MASQ
Tone
Been Around So Long, I've Seen Evolution
Posts: 12378
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:22 am
Posts Per Page: BrizVegas
Contact:

Re: Atlantic V3

Post by Tone »

Tone wrote:Think of upgrading my LEDs over my 10'x3'x2.75' ... sps generally. What is recommended and what pricing, please?


Hullo!?
"These are my Principles... if you don't like them, I have others." Groucho Marx.
Reefing since '93.
2000L Reef.


Originator of MASQ
hanzelz
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:10 am
Posts Per Page: Brisbane

Re: Atlantic V3

Post by hanzelz »

For a tank that size, they recommend buying the sun and hangin it over your tank Tony :)
Orphek australia
Centurion Reefer
Posts: 138
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:21 am
Posts Per Page: Australia
Contact:

Re: Atlantic V3

Post by Orphek australia »

Hi Mate sorry for the long wait i dont get on these forums to often anymore. You can contact me at au@Orphek.com

I would say 3-4 lights check out the new V3 plus....
Post Reply

Return to “Orphek Australia”