How do I deactivate my account?

Post here any ideas, feedback or queries you have in regard to MASA (including Reefing the Australian Way). This forum is not for reef aquaria related questions.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
urbanrat84
Veteran Reefer
Posts: 834
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:50 am
Posts Per Page: Qld

How do I deactivate my account?

Post by urbanrat84 »

Hi mods,

Can someone help me with this please. I can't find anywhere on the site how to deactivate my account. I PM'd a mod but my msg hasn't been read or replied to in days and don't want to have to go around asking different ones individually. Any help appreciated
acronut
RTAW Veteran Reefer
Posts: 1036
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:49 am
Posts Per Page: Melbourne,Australia

Re: How do I deactivate my account?

Post by acronut »

ive seen this question asked a few times and I think the answer is you cant..... just incase you want to use it again....
So sorry officer.... i wasnt aware tangs needed so much space :/

5.5x2.5x2 scorpion reef
viewtopic.php?f=148&t=261093
chromus
I Was Around When Noah Was a Reefer
Posts: 19409
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:09 am
Posts Per Page: Atwell, Perth, WA
Contact:

Re: How do I deactivate my account?

Post by chromus »

Correct Acronut, we don't delete user accounts, it will always be there for when you come back :thumbsup:
Did you search RTAW Reefpedia B4 asking your question?

My Tank Journals
8x3x2.5 With Webcam
Tank Monitor (Work in Progress)
My reefs power consumption is offset with solar power
Post Reply

Return to “Site Announcements, Questions, Comments and Suggestions”