Page 1 of 1
Dragonet breeding
Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:44 pm
by Riaan_Tas
Hi all
Just want to ask if there is anyone that bred Dragonets that will be willing to share some tips
Cheers
Re: Dragonet breeding
Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:35 pm
by gpsmart
Hi,
I bred a few batches of dragonets about 5 years ago. What is it you would like to know? I'm happy to test my memory and help out if possible. If you search my posts from 2010 you will find a thread titled "Mandarin Dragonet - It's a Boy!!" You might find something there to help. Since I'm not breeding commercially any more I am happy to elaborate on any details.
Good luck,
Graham
Re: Dragonet breeding
Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:12 pm
by CaptCrash
There is also quite a bit of information on MBI,
If you look here
http://www.mbisite.org/Forums/tt.aspx?forumid=137 and change the filter to show all threads from the beginning of time, you should find quite a bit of information.