Auction - commercial aquaculture gear

The purpose of this forum is to allow people to showcase their tanks, and allow other uses to ask questions on equipment, livestock, methodology etc.
Specifically for LFS Display Tanks and Commercial Operators Display/Holding/Breeding/Quarantine Tanks.

Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship, Mod: Tank Journals

Post Reply
Aussie Mcgee
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 222
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:59 am
Posts Per Page: Willetton, Perth, WA

Auction - commercial aquaculture gear

Post by Aussie Mcgee »

Hi All,

I have a mate who is selling some commercial aquaculture equipment through an auction;

* 4 x 20, 000L grow out ponds
* 1 x large bio-filter
* 1 x medium bio-filter
* 39 x 2nd hand IBCs (FISH SAFE)

see link;
http://www.graysonline.com/sale/9002799/warehousing-pallet-racking/aquaculture-equipment-plant-and-machinery-sale?spr=true
Last edited by Aussie Mcgee on Mon May 11, 2015 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
n0rk
Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
Posts: 7821
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:12 pm
Posts Per Page: An island smaller than the one I was on

Re: Auction - commercial aquaculture gear

Post by n0rk »

Your link is broken.
BENJAMIN ::: If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.
IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU ARE LOOKING FAR TOO CLOSELY. I FEEL VIOLATED.
Aussie Mcgee
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 222
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:59 am
Posts Per Page: Willetton, Perth, WA

Re: Auction - commercial aquaculture gear

Post by Aussie Mcgee »

Fixed ...
SantaMonica
Centurion Reefer
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:32 pm
Posts Per Page: Santa Monica, California, USA

Re: Auction - commercial aquaculture gear

Post by SantaMonica »

I wish I would find stuff like this around me.
Post Reply

Return to “LFS/Commercial Operators Tanks”