Page 1 of 2

Yearly Group Buy

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:47 am
by Orphek australia
Is anyone interested in hosting a group buy on or around Tax time?

Re: Yearly Group Buy

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:37 pm
by Manaz
I would be interested - I am about to start setting up a new 6x2x2 mixed reef, and am interested in your Helix skimmers and the Atlantik v2.1 WiFi LED lighting.

Re: Yearly Group Buy

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:19 pm
by Raven
I'd be down to join it.

Re: Yearly Group Buy

Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 11:25 am
by ruski
I'am keen to join .

Re: Yearly Group Buy

Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 1:11 pm
by green troll
Group buy for what???

Re: Yearly Group Buy

Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 2:07 pm
by Raven
Anything orphek.

Re: Yearly Group Buy

Posted: Mon May 18, 2015 3:02 am
by green troll
Nice. Thought we would have to get all the same thing...... time to start browsing.lol

Re: Yearly Group Buy

Posted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:34 am
by fishguy23
How do we find out prices?

Re: Yearly Group Buy

Posted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:36 am
by Orphek australia
Im in if you guys are keen what have we got so far??? Ill work out pricing tomorrow

Re: Yearly Group Buy

Posted: Wed May 27, 2015 1:30 am
by ruski
Put me down for 2 compact v2.1