Atlantic V2.1

This forum is run by Orphek Australia (a MASA Business Partner). Please feel free to use this forum to discuss any topics about products, sales or any general questions you would like us to answer.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
ReefBoy
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 280
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2004 12:24 am
Posts Per Page: Earlwood, Sydney NSW

Atlantic V2.1

Post by ReefBoy »

Hi,
Been researching for a new light for my 4x2x2 mixed reef tank and have finally settled on this one. Now I have 2 questions, will one pendant fit my tank? What are they priced at $AUD? And how do I go about ordering?

Thanks

Christopher
Orphek australia
Centurion Reefer
Posts: 138
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:21 am
Posts Per Page: Australia
Contact:

Re: Atlantic V2.1

Post by Orphek australia »

ReefBoy wrote:Hi,
Been researching for a new light for my 4x2x2 mixed reef tank and have finally settled on this one. Now I have 2 questions, will one pendant fit my tank? What are they priced at $AUD? And how do I go about ordering?

Thanks

Christopher


Hi Chris,
Just replied to your email. I recommend the Atlantik V2.1 (Not the pendant). We will look after you price wise. Just let me know via email and we can start the ordering process. Plus don't forget the free Android tablet i will throw in.
Post Reply

Return to “Orphek Australia”