Welcome to newly elected MASA committee as per below list.
President - marks
Vice President - Kransky
Secretary - some_one (brett)
Treasurer - galleri3090
Advertising Coordinator - galleri3090 Banner ads (technical) chromus
Online Resources Manager (Technical) chromus + kransky
Business Registration Coordinator - chromus
MASA committee 2014/2015
Moderators: Moderators, MASA Committee
-
MASA
- Centurion Reefer
- Posts: 183
- Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:25 am
- Posts Per Page: Australia
- Contact:
MASA committee 2014/2015
Marine Aquarium Societies of Australia :
MASAOG, MASOV, MASRQ, MASQ, MASS & MASWA
MASAOG, MASOV, MASRQ, MASQ, MASS & MASWA
-
Basenji
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 8545
- Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2003 7:48 am
- Posts Per Page: Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia
Re: MASA committee 2014/2015
Any chance you could post up the full list of MASx reps as well?
Thanks
Thanks
Colin
mailto: ? subject= & body=
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. - Jimmy Dean
My Tank Journals:--> 3x2 Project-->Thomas's Tank --> 4 foot display (retired) --> 2 foot Nano (retired)
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. - Jimmy Dean
My Tank Journals:--> 3x2 Project-->Thomas's Tank --> 4 foot display (retired) --> 2 foot Nano (retired)
-
Basenji
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 8545
- Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2003 7:48 am
- Posts Per Page: Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia
Re: MASA committee 2014/2015
Anyone?
Colin
mailto: ? subject= & body=
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. - Jimmy Dean
My Tank Journals:--> 3x2 Project-->Thomas's Tank --> 4 foot display (retired) --> 2 foot Nano (retired)
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. - Jimmy Dean
My Tank Journals:--> 3x2 Project-->Thomas's Tank --> 4 foot display (retired) --> 2 foot Nano (retired)
-
chromus
- I Was Around When Noah Was a Reefer
- Posts: 19409
- Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:09 am
- Posts Per Page: Atwell, Perth, WA
- Contact:
Re: MASA committee 2014/2015
You can check the membership of the Committee at any time with this link: memberlist.php?mode=group&g=7
coral1 MASOV
cam MASQ
some_one MASWA
chromus MASWA
Onsan MASRQ
millotoli MASAOG
Consoletech MASAOG
Ilona MASOV
Kransky MASS
Galleri3090 MASS
Marks MASQ
<Vacant> MASRQ
coral1 MASOV
cam MASQ
some_one MASWA
chromus MASWA
Onsan MASRQ
millotoli MASAOG
Consoletech MASAOG
Ilona MASOV
Kransky MASS
Galleri3090 MASS
Marks MASQ
<Vacant> MASRQ
Did you search RTAW Reefpedia B4 asking your question?
My Tank Journals
8x3x2.5 With Webcam
Tank Monitor (Work in Progress)
My reefs power consumption is offset with solar power
My Tank Journals
8x3x2.5 With Webcam
Tank Monitor (Work in Progress)
My reefs power consumption is offset with solar power
-
Basenji
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 8545
- Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2003 7:48 am
- Posts Per Page: Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia
Re: MASA committee 2014/2015
Thank you Phil.
Colin
mailto: ? subject= & body=
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. - Jimmy Dean
My Tank Journals:--> 3x2 Project-->Thomas's Tank --> 4 foot display (retired) --> 2 foot Nano (retired)
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. - Jimmy Dean
My Tank Journals:--> 3x2 Project-->Thomas's Tank --> 4 foot display (retired) --> 2 foot Nano (retired)