
cannot view ad post on mobile phone
Moderator: Moderators
-
jimmyinc
- Starting to get the hang of this place
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 3:12 am
- Posts Per Page: australia
cannot view ad post on mobile phone
Hello, I post ads to sell some of my coral but as soon as I submit I'm unable to see them in new ads. I post on my Samsung note 3. Are you having any issues with posting ads 

-
chromus
- I Was Around When Noah Was a Reefer
- Posts: 19409
- Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:09 am
- Posts Per Page: Atwell, Perth, WA
- Contact:
Re: cannot view ad post on mobile phone
Hi Jimmy, I can't see any problems with your profile, I would suggest trying a different browser - try Chrome if you aren't already or Opera.
You will also need to change your user profile to show your location more prominently too. This will make it easier for people to know where you are.
You can do it here: ucp.php?i=172
You will also need to change your user profile to show your location more prominently too. This will make it easier for people to know where you are.
You can do it here: ucp.php?i=172
Did you search RTAW Reefpedia B4 asking your question?
My Tank Journals
8x3x2.5 With Webcam
Tank Monitor (Work in Progress)
My reefs power consumption is offset with solar power
My Tank Journals
8x3x2.5 With Webcam
Tank Monitor (Work in Progress)
My reefs power consumption is offset with solar power