54w ATI and KZ T5 bulbs

This forum is run by Guppy's Aquarium Products Online (a MASA Business Partner). Please feel free to use this forum to discuss any topics about products, sales or any general questions you would like us to answer.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
ReefingAround
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 279
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:46 am
Posts Per Page: Mackay

54w ATI and KZ T5 bulbs

Post by ReefingAround »

Hey Andries,

Are you getting any of the following T5 bulbs in stock anytime soon

ATI 54w Blue plus
ATI 54w Coral Plus
KZ 54w Superblue

I'm needing some bulbs in the near future.

Regards
Dan
Mackay, QLD

3' Mini SPS Tank
LED Lit
Zeo Filtration
Andries
RTAW Veteran Reefer
Posts: 1608
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:04 pm
Posts Per Page: Gold Coast
Contact:

Re: 54w ATI and KZ T5 bulbs

Post by Andries »

Hi

I will have them back in stock in 3 weeks. I am waiting for a big order to come in from Germany.

Regards
Andries
aquarium online supplies
http://www.aquariumonlinesupplies.com.au/
[directory]52[/directory]
ReefingAround
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 279
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:46 am
Posts Per Page: Mackay

Re: 54w ATI and KZ T5 bulbs

Post by ReefingAround »

Hi Andries,

Thanks mate. Ill hang off until then.

Cheers
Dan
Mackay, QLD

3' Mini SPS Tank
LED Lit
Zeo Filtration
ReefingAround
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 279
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:46 am
Posts Per Page: Mackay

Re: 54w ATI and KZ T5 bulbs

Post by ReefingAround »

Hi Andries, I haven't seen anything on your site yet regarding more 54w bulbs? Are you still awaiting the shipment or should I just purchase elsewhere?

Cheers
Dan
Mackay, QLD

3' Mini SPS Tank
LED Lit
Zeo Filtration
Post Reply

Return to “Guppy's Aquarium Products Online”