AQUABELLA customer experience
Moderator: Moderators
-
AQUABELLA
- Centurion Reefer
- Posts: 163
- Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:42 am
- Posts Per Page: SYDNEY
- Contact:
AQUABELLA customer experience
This post is to provide existing AQUABELLA customers an opportunity to provide feedback.
This will be helpful for all who are intending to purchase from Aquabella.
If unsure of the ethics or reliability of the service , this post will be transparent for all .
This will be helpful for all who are intending to purchase from Aquabella.
If unsure of the ethics or reliability of the service , this post will be transparent for all .
-
NewyReefer
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2736
- Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:46 am
- Posts Per Page: Newcastle
Re: AQUABELLA customer experience
Nicks customer service is second to none.
He is willing to go over and above to help customers
One very happy one here I would recommend him 100%

He is willing to go over and above to help customers
One very happy one here I would recommend him 100%

Matty.
Thinking inside the box-----------v
--------My ZEOvit AIO SPS Nano---------
-----------My 5x2.5x2 Reef------------
Now thinking outside the box----^
-------------My Aquatic Log---------------
Thinking inside the box-----------v
--------My ZEOvit AIO SPS Nano---------
-----------My 5x2.5x2 Reef------------
Now thinking outside the box----^
-------------My Aquatic Log---------------
-
azheaz
- RTAW Reefer
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:30 pm
- Posts Per Page: Brisbane
Re: AQUABELLA customer experience
Well I have to say I'm very happy with Nick and his products and support. He always replays to your PM's (usually withing 5min) and gives great advice to new reefers like me who keep pestering him with questions 
If you're thinking of upgrading to RE products, this is the way to go!
Keep up the good work Nick

If you're thinking of upgrading to RE products, this is the way to go!
Keep up the good work Nick

-
fishlover
- RTAW Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 1418
- Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:00 am
- Posts Per Page: Lewiston,South Australia
Re: AQUABELLA customer experience
I recently purchased a skimmer and return pump from Aquabella and must say I have nothing but praise for Nick.
His customer service was second to none with my dozens of PM's being answered within the hour every time.
Both the skimmer and pump were packed extremely well and delivered quickly.
Kean
His customer service was second to none with my dozens of PM's being answered within the hour every time.
Both the skimmer and pump were packed extremely well and delivered quickly.
Kean

http://www.masa.asn.au/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=257980
6x2.5x2 Tank Journal
6x2.5x2 Tank Journal
-
waseem_ali678
- Centurion Reefer
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:45 am
- Posts Per Page: sydney
Re: AQUABELLA customer experience
I bought my rd pump from AQUABELLA ( Nick ). Very impressive service and honest opinion and Best thing is the Australian warranty you get from Sick. (Not that you will be needing it ). 

-
cody.sheridan-2008
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2639
- Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:18 am
- Posts Per Page: Waverton, North Sydney, NSW Australia 2060
- Contact:
Re: AQUABELLA customer experience
I can't speak as a customer, as I am too poor, but Nicks support of MASS has been 2nd to none 

-
petergriffin
- Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 728
- Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:25 am
- Posts Per Page: Perth
Re: AQUABELLA customer experience
Purchased a replacement RD3 speedy skimmer pump after it burnt out.
Good communication and good shipping.
If I ordered RE again I would use nick.
Good communication and good shipping.
If I ordered RE again I would use nick.
JOIN MASWA TODAY... I HAVE OPINIONS GET USED TO THEM, IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE!
-
muz_z
- Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 900
- Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:13 am
- Posts Per Page: Sydney
Re: AQUABELLA customer experience
petergriffin wrote:Purchased a replacement RD3 speedy skimmer pump after it burnt out.
Good communication and good shipping.
If I ordered RE again I would use nick.
Are you running this pump on your Deltec?
Didn't think you owned a RE skimmer
- All Controlled by Profilux-
New tank being started stay tuned! Cade HL600 BP!
New tank being started stay tuned! Cade HL600 BP!
-
petergriffin
- Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 728
- Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:25 am
- Posts Per Page: Perth
Re: AQUABELLA customer experience
No im not.
My best mate is, he could not afford the pump as he cannot have kids and trying for IVF.
he got me into the hobby so I got him the replacement for him as a gift.
He got it from sewatec.
But thanks maury for your concern.
My best mate is, he could not afford the pump as he cannot have kids and trying for IVF.
he got me into the hobby so I got him the replacement for him as a gift.
He got it from sewatec.
But thanks maury for your concern.
JOIN MASWA TODAY... I HAVE OPINIONS GET USED TO THEM, IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE!
-
millotoli
- RTAW Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 1617
- Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:42 am
- Posts Per Page: Stirling/Adelaide
Re: AQUABELLA customer experience
I recently purchased a double cone 250 skimmer, and a rd3 speedy return pump from Nick at aquabella. I have to say he has done an amazing job in revitalizing the name of royal exclusive, his service is amazing and he has really helped make RE a contender in aus again!.
As far as the product goes, It was very well packaged, and the quality is great. i didnt think i could be so excited about a piece of equipment.
I couldn't recommend nick more, Cant wait for the new sumps to come in...

As far as the product goes, It was very well packaged, and the quality is great. i didnt think i could be so excited about a piece of equipment.
I couldn't recommend nick more, Cant wait for the new sumps to come in...
