After playing with my first reef tank (RSM130) for about 4/5 months, the bug has bitten hard enough to plan a new large custom build. After looking around at some all-in-one setups (RSM650, CADE HL1600) I decided that nothing ticked all the boxes for what I wanted. Spoke to Dave at Deer Park aquariums and have been blown away. This guy is fantastic!
System Type: Mixed Reef
Strike up Date: TBA
Display Tank: 6ft x 2.5ft x 2ft starfire front panel with left rear corner overflow
Display Lighting: Deciding between GHL and Radion
Stand: Timber, with a few neat tricks in mind
Hood: Timber
Sump: 4ftx2ft
Refugium: Section of the sump
Support systems:
System Water: Natural salt water. Stored in 2 IBC's in rear shed
Display Water circulation: Undecided between Tunze and Vortech
Return Pump: Waveline
Skimmer: RLSS R8i
Evaporation Top Up: Tunze with a Tunze RO reservoir auto control from RODI unit
Other:
TBA




) as well as a waste line so that I can empty the sump prior to pumping in fresh NSW.

