New AIMS Corals of the World Database

Dedicated forum for discussions on all things to do with corals and invertebrates (identification, husbandry, ecology, biology, diseases, taxonomy etc). If it doesn't have a backbone, discuss it here.

Moderators: Moderators, Mod: Cnidarians (True Corals)

Post Reply
Tone
Been Around So Long, I've Seen Evolution
Posts: 12378
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:22 am
Posts Per Page: BrizVegas
Contact:

New AIMS Corals of the World Database

Post by Tone »

New AIMS 'Corals of the World' database is available ... MUCH MUCH IMPROVED !

http://coral.aims.gov.au/
"These are my Principles... if you don't like them, I have others." Groucho Marx.
Reefing since '93.
2000L Reef.


Originator of MASQ
SantaMonica
Centurion Reefer
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:32 pm
Posts Per Page: Santa Monica, California, USA

Re: New AIMS Corals of the World Database

Post by SantaMonica »

I've been posting this info around the web for a while now. Combined with the COTW three-edition book.
Post Reply

Return to “Algaes, Corals and Invertebrates: ID's, Diseases, Pests, Parasites & Treatments Forum”