Getting Started with A Tank Journal

Post here any ideas, feedback or queries you have in regard to MASA (including Reefing the Australian Way). This forum is not for reef aquaria related questions.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Aronnax
RTAW Veteran Reefer
Posts: 1308
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:54 pm
Posts Per Page: Epping Vic

Getting Started with A Tank Journal

Post by Aronnax »

Hi

I'm new to RTAW and am also new to Marine Aquariums. Set up my first tank in August but just as it had finished cycling the tank cracked so I was back to aquare one. Im just starting to ad some livestock to my tank and as I'm a stickler for keeping records I'm keen to set up a tank journal. Problem is, to spite my searches I can't figure out where I'm meant to go to get a joural started :stupid:.

Some instuction would be appreciated

Thanks
Stuart

Click to Join the Marine Aquarium Society Of Victoria Today!!

"Don't raise your voice, improve your argument" - Desmond Tutu
Basenji
Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
Posts: 8545
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2003 7:48 am
Posts Per Page: Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

Re: Getting Started with A Tank Journal

Post by Basenji »

Hi Aronnax,
Starting a tank journal is as simple as
- go to the Tank Journal Forum,
- go to the subforum that best suits your tank (eg Reef Tanks Nano, Standard, Large etc)
- Start up a new thread.

If you want you can use the standard template to format your first post which gives a skeleton of the sort of information that you can include.
Full details of how to create a tank journal, along with the template to copy across, can be found in this link

Hope that helps. Welcome to RTAW :welcome:
Colin
mailto:?subject=&body=
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. - Jimmy Dean
My Tank Journals:--> 3x2 Project-->Thomas's Tank --> 4 foot display (retired) --> 2 foot Nano (retired)
Aronnax
RTAW Veteran Reefer
Posts: 1308
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:54 pm
Posts Per Page: Epping Vic

Re: Getting Started with A Tank Journal

Post by Aronnax »

Thank for the help & thank for the welcome to rtaw
Stuart

Click to Join the Marine Aquarium Society Of Victoria Today!!

"Don't raise your voice, improve your argument" - Desmond Tutu
Post Reply

Return to “Site Announcements, Questions, Comments and Suggestions”