Classifieds Link
Moderator: Moderators
-
Impius Adultus
- RTAW Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 1026
- Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:39 pm
- Posts Per Page: Sth Gippsland, Vic.
Classifieds Link
How come the link showing number of mew classifieds is gone from the main page?
-
Rusty1
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 9065
- Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:28 pm
- Posts Per Page: Hope Island, Gold Coast
Re: Classifieds Link
Impius Adultus wrote:How come the link showing number of mew classifieds is gone from the main page?

Tank Now For Sale
Reef In The Wall
Tank on Facebook- Closed
Reef In The Wall- FB
n0rk: For all I say, I still love halides. The "crispness" is still unrivalled in most situations. I am a schmuck who wants to go halides.
Reef In The Wall
Tank on Facebook- Closed
Reef In The Wall- FB
n0rk: For all I say, I still love halides. The "crispness" is still unrivalled in most situations. I am a schmuck who wants to go halides.
-
Macca_75
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2772
- Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2004 3:40 am
- Posts Per Page: SE subrubs, Melbourne, Victoria, AU
Re: Classifieds Link
I can't even see the classifieds link
-
chromus
- I Was Around When Noah Was a Reefer
- Posts: 19409
- Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:09 am
- Posts Per Page: Atwell, Perth, WA
- Contact:
Re: Classifieds Link
Maybe tapatalk broke it?
Did you search RTAW Reefpedia B4 asking your question?
My Tank Journals
8x3x2.5 With Webcam
Tank Monitor (Work in Progress)
My reefs power consumption is offset with solar power
My Tank Journals
8x3x2.5 With Webcam
Tank Monitor (Work in Progress)
My reefs power consumption is offset with solar power
-
Macca_75
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2772
- Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2004 3:40 am
- Posts Per Page: SE subrubs, Melbourne, Victoria, AU
Re: Classifieds Link
chromus wrote:Maybe tapatalk broke it?
Is tapatalk now enabled?
-
Combatants
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:07 am
- Posts Per Page: Warrnambool, Vic
Re: Classifieds Link
Classifieds gone for me as well :S
-
blueblooded
- Centurion Reefer
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:18 am
- Posts Per Page: Brisbane South
Re: Classifieds Link
this happened once before then they brought it back i hope they do the same this time


-
a_cam
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:37 pm
- Posts Per Page: Brisbane
-
marks
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 7077
- Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:52 am
- Posts Per Page: Gold Coast
-
a_cam
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:37 pm
- Posts Per Page: Brisbane
Re: Classifieds Link
Should be back and working.
Again a result of having too many mods installed.
Again a result of having too many mods installed.