Joining MASQ security code

Post here any ideas, feedback or queries you have in regard to MASA (including Reefing the Australian Way). This forum is not for reef aquaria related questions.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Mumbles
Curious Reefer
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:01 pm
Posts Per Page: Brisbane

Joining MASQ security code

Post by Mumbles »

I'm trying to join MASQ but there's a field "Security Code" at the top of the page to fill in.
What is that code? Do I request that code?
Thanks
ssbk23
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 3881
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:06 am
Posts Per Page: Brisbane Northside

Re: Joining MASQ security code

Post by ssbk23 »

Are you using a PC or a mobile device?
marks
Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
Posts: 7077
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:52 am
Posts Per Page: Gold Coast

Re: Joining MASQ security code

Post by marks »

There should be a capta code shown but it is not showing.
Best bet wll be to PM Cam.
Mark
cam
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 3342
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:49 am
Posts Per Page: Taringa, Brisbane
Contact:

Re: Joining MASQ security code

Post by cam »

I will look into this.
It was working the other day but it's not appearing anymore.

For now it is switched off so you should be able to register.
cam
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 3342
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:49 am
Posts Per Page: Taringa, Brisbane
Contact:

Re: Joining MASQ security code

Post by cam »

I did look into this at the time and hopefully fixed it.
People have joined since then so I assume it's all working.
Post Reply

Return to “Site Announcements, Questions, Comments and Suggestions”