Application for forum business trading?
Moderator: Moderators
-
King Venom
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2318
- Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:22 pm
- Posts Per Page: Albany West Australia
Application for forum business trading?
Hey,
I was wondering if you get a notification after you apply to the masa, for a business partner/trade application I'm not sure you know what mean.
Cheers Kv
I was wondering if you get a notification after you apply to the masa, for a business partner/trade application I'm not sure you know what mean.
Cheers Kv
-
chromus
- I Was Around When Noah Was a Reefer
- Posts: 19409
- Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:09 am
- Posts Per Page: Atwell, Perth, WA
- Contact:
Re: Application for forum business trading?
As I told you the other day it's xmas and will get processed when someone has time 
Did you search RTAW Reefpedia B4 asking your question?
My Tank Journals
8x3x2.5 With Webcam
Tank Monitor (Work in Progress)
My reefs power consumption is offset with solar power
My Tank Journals
8x3x2.5 With Webcam
Tank Monitor (Work in Progress)
My reefs power consumption is offset with solar power
-
King Venom
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2318
- Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:22 pm
- Posts Per Page: Albany West Australia
Re: Application for forum business trading?
Lol man more a question as to if it even showed, up lol I don't trust my dodgy as idevices
-
King Venom
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2318
- Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:22 pm
- Posts Per Page: Albany West Australia
Re: Application for forum business trading?
Should I expect a email??? Or pm???
-
chromus
- I Was Around When Noah Was a Reefer
- Posts: 19409
- Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:09 am
- Posts Per Page: Atwell, Perth, WA
- Contact:
Re: Application for forum business trading?
I raised this again in the committee forum for u 
Did you search RTAW Reefpedia B4 asking your question?
My Tank Journals
8x3x2.5 With Webcam
Tank Monitor (Work in Progress)
My reefs power consumption is offset with solar power
My Tank Journals
8x3x2.5 With Webcam
Tank Monitor (Work in Progress)
My reefs power consumption is offset with solar power
-
King Venom
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2318
- Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:22 pm
- Posts Per Page: Albany West Australia
Re: Application for forum business trading?
Thanks mate we are getting close to opening would be nice to throw a opening sale.
-
King Venom
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2318
- Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:22 pm
- Posts Per Page: Albany West Australia
Re: Application for forum business trading?
??????????????
-
chromus
- I Was Around When Noah Was a Reefer
- Posts: 19409
- Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:09 am
- Posts Per Page: Atwell, Perth, WA
- Contact:
Re: Application for forum business trading?
Don't worry KV, we know your applications are in, please feel free to post as a business and if anyone has a problem with it refer them to this post.
The MASA AGM is underway and responsibilities will be allocated soon.
The MASA AGM is underway and responsibilities will be allocated soon.
Did you search RTAW Reefpedia B4 asking your question?
My Tank Journals
8x3x2.5 With Webcam
Tank Monitor (Work in Progress)
My reefs power consumption is offset with solar power
My Tank Journals
8x3x2.5 With Webcam
Tank Monitor (Work in Progress)
My reefs power consumption is offset with solar power
-
King Venom
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2318
- Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:22 pm
- Posts Per Page: Albany West Australia
Re: Application for forum business trading?
Ok cool I got some stock I want to move fast.
-
StripestheEel
- Been Around So Long, I've Seen Evolution
- Posts: 12412
- Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:20 am
- Posts Per Page: Gold Coast, QLD
Re: Application for forum business trading?
Until you are approved I suggest you remove that signature.
Moderators?
Moderators?