Banned from chat

Post here any ideas, feedback or queries you have in regard to MASA (including Reefing the Australian Way). This forum is not for reef aquaria related questions.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Rusty1
Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
Posts: 9065
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:28 pm
Posts Per Page: Hope Island, Gold Coast

Banned from chat

Post by Rusty1 »

So tried to go on chat tonight to find I am banned.

Grog issued the ban.

Isnt this just going a bit far?
Tank Now For Sale
Reef In The Wall
Tank on Facebook- Closed
Reef In The Wall- FB
n0rk: For all I say, I still love halides. The "crispness" is still unrivalled in most situations. I am a schmuck who wants to go halides.
WarbyD
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 2611
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:13 am
Posts Per Page: Mount Lawley, WA

Re: Banned from chat

Post by WarbyD »

Rusty, not sure why you would be banned. As a rule, the only people who get banned are spammers. I am sure Greg probably pressed the wrong button - I'll remove the ban now.

If yourself, or anyone else, notices themselves banned in future just PM me and I'll sort it out.

-Dave
My OceanFree Nano Marine 96L (the new addiction!)

My AquaReef 400 (My old tank - long since shut down!)

RTAW Business Guidelines | RTAW Reefpedia | Join your local MASx!!

Check out (and "Like!") the MASWA FaceBook Page!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but they are not entitled to their own facts, Daniel Patrick Moynihan (March 16, 1927 – March 26, 2003). A four-term U.S. Senator, ambassador, administration official, and academic
Rusty1
Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
Posts: 9065
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:28 pm
Posts Per Page: Hope Island, Gold Coast

Re: Banned from chat

Post by Rusty1 »

WarbyD wrote:Rusty, not sure why you would be banned. As a rule, the only people who get banned are spammers. I am sure Greg probably pressed the wrong button - I'll remove the ban now.

If yourself, or anyone else, notices themselves banned in future just PM me and I'll sort it out.

-Dave


Cheers. I highly doubt it was the "wrong button"

#rtaw 1337457306
You've been kicked out of #rtaw by gr0g (gr0g)
#rtaw Cannot join channel (+b)
Tank Now For Sale
Reef In The Wall
Tank on Facebook- Closed
Reef In The Wall- FB
n0rk: For all I say, I still love halides. The "crispness" is still unrivalled in most situations. I am a schmuck who wants to go halides.
WarbyD
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 2611
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:13 am
Posts Per Page: Mount Lawley, WA

Re: Banned from chat

Post by WarbyD »

Yeah, kick+ban = one button and right next to "whois" on most clients... either way though, ban list has been cleared :-)
My OceanFree Nano Marine 96L (the new addiction!)

My AquaReef 400 (My old tank - long since shut down!)

RTAW Business Guidelines | RTAW Reefpedia | Join your local MASx!!

Check out (and "Like!") the MASWA FaceBook Page!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but they are not entitled to their own facts, Daniel Patrick Moynihan (March 16, 1927 – March 26, 2003). A four-term U.S. Senator, ambassador, administration official, and academic
MeLLeR
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 3263
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:28 am
Posts Per Page: Cairns

Re: Banned from chat

Post by MeLLeR »

My apologies Rusty, I dont know how i managed to do that! TBH Ive been struggling getting used to a new laptop tonight and Im far from tech savy. Im truly sorry for the inconvenience!

Like Warby said, we only have OPs to Kick out the occasional spammer :nono:
Rusty1
Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
Posts: 9065
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:28 pm
Posts Per Page: Hope Island, Gold Coast

Re: Banned from chat

Post by Rusty1 »

:thumbsup:
Tank Now For Sale
Reef In The Wall
Tank on Facebook- Closed
Reef In The Wall- FB
n0rk: For all I say, I still love halides. The "crispness" is still unrivalled in most situations. I am a schmuck who wants to go halides.
stopsharkfinning!
Veteran Reefer
Posts: 598
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:02 am
Posts Per Page: Australia

Re: Banned from chat

Post by stopsharkfinning! »

Rusty1 wrote:So tried to go on chat tonight to find I am banned.

Grog issued the ban.

Isnt this just going a bit far?

I think Grog was on the Grog
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated" - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.protectourcoralsea.org.au/about/our-goal

Sharks in deep trouble. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo8K1-BVtNw
ur
6000 litre shark tank
4000 litre Fish and Reef tank, lps sps and softies
1200 litre stingray, eel tank
4000 litre shark pond
terbit
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 2764
Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 10:39 am
Posts Per Page: Sydney

Re: Banned from chat

Post by terbit »

Rusty1 wrote:So tried to go on chat tonight to find I am banned.

Grog issued the ban.

Isnt this just going a bit far?


Greg should have banned you for causing a Crap fight last week with my old mates Tank you put up :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
MeLLeR
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 3263
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:28 am
Posts Per Page: Cairns

Re: Banned from chat

Post by MeLLeR »

Stir the pot some more Brett.... you must have made a fresh batch of popcorn :roflmao:
terbit
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 2764
Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 10:39 am
Posts Per Page: Sydney

Re: Banned from chat

Post by terbit »

MeLLeR wrote:Stir the pot some more Brett.... you must have made a fresh batch of popcorn :roflmao:

:devil:
Post Reply

Return to “Site Announcements, Questions, Comments and Suggestions”