The Chat Thread
Moderator: Moderators
-
StripestheEel
- Been Around So Long, I've Seen Evolution
- Posts: 12412
- Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:20 am
- Posts Per Page: Gold Coast, QLD
The Chat Thread
We have had a few discussions over the years regarding the chat and not as many people using it as they used to.
So I thought it would be nice to use this thread for users to say that they are online so that people can see if anyone is in there.
May work, may not.
I personally pop my head in every couple of days.
Anyway, I am in there now.
So I thought it would be nice to use this thread for users to say that they are online so that people can see if anyone is in there.
May work, may not.
I personally pop my head in every couple of days.
Anyway, I am in there now.
-
n0rk
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 7821
- Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:12 pm
- Posts Per Page: An island smaller than the one I was on
Re: The Chat Thread
I'm in there too. It'd be nice if I knew the URL though so I could add it to my normal IRC client... 

BENJAMIN ::: If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.
IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU ARE LOOKING FAR TOO CLOSELY. I FEEL VIOLATED.
IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU ARE LOOKING FAR TOO CLOSELY. I FEEL VIOLATED.
-
StripestheEel
- Been Around So Long, I've Seen Evolution
- Posts: 12412
- Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:20 am
- Posts Per Page: Gold Coast, QLD
Re: The Chat Thread
I don't know what it is. Maybe Dallas or one of the webteam guys know.
-
n0rk
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 7821
- Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:12 pm
- Posts Per Page: An island smaller than the one I was on
Re: The Chat Thread
If I wasn't sick/lazy, I'd pull the script apart and have a geeze.. but that takes far more effort than a Sunday calls for 

BENJAMIN ::: If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.
IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU ARE LOOKING FAR TOO CLOSELY. I FEEL VIOLATED.
IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU ARE LOOKING FAR TOO CLOSELY. I FEEL VIOLATED.
-
StripestheEel
- Been Around So Long, I've Seen Evolution
- Posts: 12412
- Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:20 am
- Posts Per Page: Gold Coast, QLD
Re: The Chat Thread
MASQ members = 4 currently in chat! Come and join the fun.
-
Scooby
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 6466
- Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:57 am
- Posts Per Page: Paralowie, Adelaide
Re: The Chat Thread
n0rk wrote:I'm in there too. It'd be nice if I knew the URL though so I could add it to my normal IRC client...
Using mIRC just connect to AfterX, ircafterx.net then Join #RTAW
-
reefsecretsaquariums
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 7342
- Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:37 pm
- Posts Per Page: Gold Coast
- Contact:
Re: The Chat Thread
so what do apple users do...
weres the chat room
weres the chat roomREEF SECRETS AQUARIUMS (07) 55356996
unit 2 number 9 Kortum Drive, Burleigh Heads . darren@reefsecrets.com.au
Reef Secrets Facebook Page
http://www.reefsecrets.com.au/
[directory]256[/directory]
Australian Reefing Connection
EMAIL ME INSTEAD OF PMs IT FILLS UP TO QUICKLY. I CAN CHECK EMAILS FASTER.
I DONT WORK ON MONDAYS >>> ITS MY ONLY DAY OFF .
unit 2 number 9 Kortum Drive, Burleigh Heads . darren@reefsecrets.com.au
Reef Secrets Facebook Page
http://www.reefsecrets.com.au/
[directory]256[/directory]
Australian Reefing Connection
EMAIL ME INSTEAD OF PMs IT FILLS UP TO QUICKLY. I CAN CHECK EMAILS FASTER.
I DONT WORK ON MONDAYS >>> ITS MY ONLY DAY OFF .
-
marks
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 7077
- Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:52 am
- Posts Per Page: Gold Coast
-
reefsecretsaquariums
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 7342
- Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:37 pm
- Posts Per Page: Gold Coast
- Contact:
Re: The Chat Thread
discus.g.c wrote:they have a pc so they can do the things mac dont do.
macs do everything pcs do ...... only better and easier...

REEF SECRETS AQUARIUMS (07) 55356996
unit 2 number 9 Kortum Drive, Burleigh Heads . darren@reefsecrets.com.au
Reef Secrets Facebook Page
http://www.reefsecrets.com.au/
[directory]256[/directory]
Australian Reefing Connection
EMAIL ME INSTEAD OF PMs IT FILLS UP TO QUICKLY. I CAN CHECK EMAILS FASTER.
I DONT WORK ON MONDAYS >>> ITS MY ONLY DAY OFF .
unit 2 number 9 Kortum Drive, Burleigh Heads . darren@reefsecrets.com.au
Reef Secrets Facebook Page
http://www.reefsecrets.com.au/
[directory]256[/directory]
Australian Reefing Connection
EMAIL ME INSTEAD OF PMs IT FILLS UP TO QUICKLY. I CAN CHECK EMAILS FASTER.
I DONT WORK ON MONDAYS >>> ITS MY ONLY DAY OFF .
-
n0rk
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 7821
- Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:12 pm
- Posts Per Page: An island smaller than the one I was on
Re: The Chat Thread
I suspect you to be lying at this point, Darren 
Also, join the channel #RTAW on the AfterX server on http://mibbit.com/chat

Also, join the channel #RTAW on the AfterX server on http://mibbit.com/chat
BENJAMIN ::: If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.
IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU ARE LOOKING FAR TOO CLOSELY. I FEEL VIOLATED.
IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU ARE LOOKING FAR TOO CLOSELY. I FEEL VIOLATED.