Adoption of Successfully Bred Fish

For discussions and details on the Australian Breeding Challenges.

Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship

Post Reply
zoe pitchford
RTAW Reefer
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:44 pm
Posts Per Page: Perth, WA, Australia

Adoption of Successfully Bred Fish

Post by zoe pitchford »

Hi all,

I thought it would be good to have a thread going to offer homes for the fish that have been successfully bred in this program. I myself am particularly interested in the 2010 challenge, as my beloved bicolour blenny has gone missing and I would prefer to adopt a tank bred fish (for environmental sustainability reasons). I live in Perth WA, so if anyone ends up with some blennies looking for a home I would love to hear from you! Good on you all, I wish I could afford the time and equipment to tank breed fish!

Good luck :thumbsup:
Post Reply

Return to “RTAW Breeders Challenge”