The purpose of this forum is to allow people to showcase their tanks, and allow other uses to ask questions on equipment, livestock, methodology etc.
Specifically for Diverse Tanks (Cubes, Squares, Triangular) (Fish Only with Live Rock, Predator Tanks, Temperate Tanks) (non-photosynthetic tanks, Marine Plant/Algae Tanks, Greenhouse Tanks)
Its a left over from garage project, at most it will have 1000W (peak) thru it. It will handle 2400W. 20 sockets just means lead length wont be an issue.
FWIW - breaker rates at 10A 250 3kva 50/60 Hz etc, I use a 4.5 for my main tanks.
Yep....Plans are they will rotate into the spawning tanks once everything is settled.
The rest of the tanks still need to cure before moving so and I expect the clowns will need some time before they continue spawning so it should all come together nicely.
I have a 3ft tank for them ATM....most likely I will rotate breeding pairs into the spawning bays for periods before placing them back into larger tanks to maintain their condition. Thats the next project, a similiar setup but with 3' or 6' tanks (prob with 3' divider) instead.