The purpose of this forum is to allow people to showcase their tanks, and allow other uses to ask questions on equipment, livestock, methodology etc.
Specifically for LFS Display Tanks and Commercial Operators Display/Holding/Breeding/Quarantine Tanks.
REEF SECRETS AQUARIUMS (07) 55356996 unit 2 number 9 Kortum Drive, Burleigh Heads . darren@reefsecrets.com.au Reef Secrets Facebook Page http://www.reefsecrets.com.au/ [directory]256[/directory] Australian Reefing Connection EMAIL ME INSTEAD OF PMs IT FILLS UP TO QUICKLY. I CAN CHECK EMAILS FASTER. I DONT WORK ON MONDAYS >>> ITS MY ONLY DAY OFF .
its not hard to see that the drill is in the box, and spins the wood, which the pole is attached to, and pushes and pulls the pipe where the pumps are attached to!
2 full days effort seems alot, but now I dont need to buy or do anything with flow again, and still have the best powerful and truly random flow you can get. Just standing there watching it change directions surely but slowly is great
the soldering was temporary, but when it worked, I though ah well that will do, put the lid on....