Page 9 of 12

Re: Edi's 1200x750x470 Sunlit tank - Pics intensive 2/4/15

Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:28 am
by jordan
Looking good Edi. When they colour up I will have some frags :poke:

Re: Edi's 1200x750x470 Sunlit tank - Pics intensive 2/4/15

Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:20 am
by blacjack
I would expect faster growth than fast colour under natural light.

Re: Edi's 1200x750x470 Sunlit tank - Pics intensive 2/4/15

Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:02 pm
by RedLineR
ryanrid wrote:you usually experiment on making colorful SPS brown so good on you for trying something different :clap:

Hate to say it, but it's true and valid point lol

jordan wrote:Looking good Edi. When they colour up I will have some frags :poke:

You know you love brown frags. I got the birdnest frag for ya already.

blacjack wrote:I would expect faster growth than fast colour under natural light.

Hopefully we get both :thumbsup:

Re: Edi's 1200x750x470 Sunlit tank - Pics intensive 2/4/15

Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:23 am
by jordan
RedLineR wrote:You know you love brown frags. I got the birdnest frag for ya already.


Sweet... the other birdsnest frags I got off you last time are turning pink! I have a pink mill that I have if you want a frag of. Let me know. You should come over and get some frags too.

Re: Edi's 1200x750x470 Sunlit tank - Pics intensive 2/4/15

Posted: Wed May 27, 2015 12:18 pm
by saltydog
Looking good Edi :thumbsup:

Chris

Re: Edi's 1200x750x470 Sunlit tank - Pics intensive 2/4/15

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:11 am
by RedLineR
Ok I've been super lazy with updates. Just a quick latest updates on my lil brown expirment about 2 months on. Lets compare it

SPS 1.
28 April 15
Image
Image

22 June 15
Image
Image

SPS 2.
28 April 15
Image
Image

22 June 15
Image
Image

SPS 3.
28 April 15
Image
Image

22 June 15
Image
Image

SPS 4.
28 April 15
Image
Image

22 June 15
Image
Image


SPS 5.
28 April 15
Image
Image

22 June 15
Image
Image

Re: Edi's 1200x750x470 Sunlit tank - Pics intensive 2/4/15

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:14 am
by RedLineR
Other cool SPS been colouring and growing.
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: Edi's 1200x750x470 Sunlit tank - Pics intensive 2/4/15

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:37 am
by Alf D
Getting some nice colours and growth there Edi

Re: Edi's 1200x750x470 Sunlit tank - Pics intensive 2/4/15

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:12 am
by jestronix
Man that is s tarting to look sweet, nothing like real sun light hey :) I found sometimes things got burnt from too much par but nothing beats mother nature. I had to move my tank away due to moving the loungeroom around, MH T5 and led mix is ok but its not like the sun. Im actually seriously looking at buying a plasma LEP for my setup. Flanked by either blue led or T5 actinic.

Love the week, tagging along.

Re: Edi's 1200x750x470 Sunlit tank - Pics intensive 2/4/15

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:29 am
by Sailfin
Lookin mighty fine Edi