The purpose of this forum is to allow people to showcase their tanks, and allow other uses to ask questions on equipment, livestock, methodology etc.
Specifically for LFS Display Tanks and Commercial Operators Display/Holding/Breeding/Quarantine Tanks.
REEF SECRETS AQUARIUMS (07) 55356996 unit 2 number 9 Kortum Drive, Burleigh Heads . darren@reefsecrets.com.au Reef Secrets Facebook Page http://www.reefsecrets.com.au/ [directory]256[/directory] Australian Reefing Connection EMAIL ME INSTEAD OF PMs IT FILLS UP TO QUICKLY. I CAN CHECK EMAILS FASTER. I DONT WORK ON MONDAYS >>> ITS MY ONLY DAY OFF .
Yes SPS are a different ballgame and I often think about the ultra LPS that would / could go in this tank. There are so many great LPS tanks on MASA that I visit to get my LPS Fix.
I have been really lucky so far with my SPS, however saying that had a coral in there colouring up just nicely that has overnight started RTN. I can put this mess down to stale water in my chiller lines that entered my system when I took off the chiller for winter. I knew that this would come back to bite me for not running the chiller lines whilst offline. Damn SPS and silly me.
Well, life takes over the tank for a while. No water changes for over a month and living away from the tank for 3.5 weeks does not help too. Havent been on top of this tank due to family visiting from OS. The tank was neglected and as a result the phosphate level crept up to 0.44 resulting in the brown out. Hope you enjoy the update.
This is my final post as agent for Illumagic LED lights. There is not enough hours in the day to commit to work, family and hobbies. LFSdirect is no longer in business. Thank you for your support over the last few years.