Review on the service and products from Guppy's online

This forum is run by Guppy's Aquarium Products Online (a MASA Business Partner). Please feel free to use this forum to discuss any topics about products, sales or any general questions you would like us to answer.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Andries
RTAW Veteran Reefer
Posts: 1608
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:04 pm
Posts Per Page: Gold Coast
Contact:

Re: Review on the service and products from Guppy's online

Post by Andries »

r33crayon wrote:We both went to the website, I don't know of any AVK email address.

I don't own Guppys any more but know Gary well and it does not sound like him, maybe look in your junk mail file because I am sure that he would have answered you if he received your email.
aquarium online supplies
http://www.aquariumonlinesupplies.com.au/
[directory]52[/directory]
Namn8r
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 3235
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:24 am
Posts Per Page: Adelaide

Re: Review on the service and products from Guppy's online

Post by Namn8r »

Hi Andries,

Does Gary have a contact email? Ive tried to email him from the site aswell regarding a warranty issue and havent had a response.

Cheers

Nam
pyroay
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 407
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:47 pm
Posts Per Page: Traralgon

Re: Review on the service and products from Guppy's online

Post by pyroay »

I will say i have dealt with guppies for quite some time and always received good service, with the only real concern being the freight dost, especially for small orders.

The I've now placed an order and dealt with the new owner and his service was great.
The freight total created at the time of purchase was far too high.
I stopped progressing the order and advised him i wished to purchase a number of items but freight was too high.
He came back within 24hrs with an alternative freight price about 65% cheaper and arrived to me in 4-5 days which is standard from these guys.

Overall a good result.

Would be better still if there was different freight options at checkout but overall a good result.
10x4 Mixed Reef
10x4 Predator Tank - Back up and running.

Sustainable reefing with 100% of power consumption offset by Solar
GaryP
Hi, I am new around here!
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:31 pm
Posts Per Page: Brisbane

Re: Review on the service and products from Guppy's online

Post by GaryP »

Hello,
Sorry, I have been slack and not posted here before, but thanks Andries for looking out for me!
We do have an issue with our e-mails at the moment, and I am not sure how to fix it, as a large percentage of them are going to recipients spam and junk mail folders and it looks like I am not replying!
I am checking and sending e-mails many times during the day (to the point of obsession!) and I know how frustrating it can seem when you don't get a reply, so sorry in advance. We do have the old phone number back on now (5520 1922) so if you really need some help, you can call me!
If there are any geeks out there who might know a solution to the e-mail thing I would appreciate input.

A big thanks to past and present customers for supporting us and I hope we can keep up good service and excellent prices.

Cheers,
Gary.
chromus
I Was Around When Noah Was a Reefer
Posts: 19409
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:09 am
Posts Per Page: Atwell, Perth, WA
Contact:

Re: Review on the service and products from Guppy's online

Post by chromus »

Gary, it may be worth paying a mail aggregator service to handle your mail, they will be on trusted senders lists and they can handle your bulk mail advertising as well as direct person to person mail.
Did you search RTAW Reefpedia B4 asking your question?

My Tank Journals
8x3x2.5 With Webcam
Tank Monitor (Work in Progress)
My reefs power consumption is offset with solar power
smidy69
Veteran Reefer
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:01 am
Posts Per Page: brisbane

Re: Review on the service and products from Guppy's online

Post by smidy69 »

Stopped into pick up some items from Gary on the weekend. Have bought here before and will continue as I need things he supplies. Good bloke and definetly there to help with good customer service attitude!
TANK JOURNAL
http://www.masa.asn.au/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=148&t=261760
tremble
Veteran Reefer
Posts: 768
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:32 am
Posts Per Page: Brisbane

Re: Review on the service and products from Guppy's online

Post by tremble »

Placed an order online about 10PM on Sunday night and it was sitting on my doorstep when I got home from work on Monday evening. Now that's service!
Just Looking
Centurion Reefer
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:06 am
Posts Per Page: Gerringong NSW

Re: Review on the service and products from Guppy's online

Post by Just Looking »

Great service from the new owner.
I have used Guppys for years now and never had an issue. Ordered a reactor and pump on Tuesday and it arrived today.
Thanks, Peter
jerrizhao
Hi, I am new around here!
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:19 am
Posts Per Page: Melbourne

Re: Review on the service and products from Guppy's online

Post by jerrizhao »

Just bought some stuff from Gary @ Guppy's. Really good service and very responsive to emails. Can't wait for the products to arrive.
matts20891
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 9:43 pm
Posts Per Page: Central West, NSW

Re: Review on the service and products from Guppy's online

Post by matts20891 »

jerrizhao wrote:Just bought some stuff from Gary @ Guppy's. Really good service and very responsive to emails. Can't wait for the products to arrive.


I've sent him a ton of pestering emails and he's been great with the responses :clap:

Also there are other shipping options outside of what the site automatically calculates
Post Reply

Return to “Guppy's Aquarium Products Online”