
What happened to RTAW?
Moderator: Moderators
-
NiCd
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2420
- Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:23 am
- Posts Per Page: Sydney
-
SantaMonica
- Centurion Reefer
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:32 pm
- Posts Per Page: Santa Monica, California, USA
-
wrenfeathers
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 340
- Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:38 am
- Posts Per Page: Sydney - Hurstville area
Re: What happened to RTAW?
I'd certainly be online more if I wasn't getting the "this website is not secure message" when logging in.
Does anybody else have this issue? Is it universal?
My password often doesn't work too...
Does anybody else have this issue? Is it universal?
My password often doesn't work too...
Pete


-
wrenfeathers
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 340
- Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:38 am
- Posts Per Page: Sydney - Hurstville area
-
SantaMonica
- Centurion Reefer
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:32 pm
- Posts Per Page: Santa Monica, California, USA
Re: What happened to RTAW?
Yea the "not secure" warning thing I think is a google scam to make people spend more money; our shopping cart had that problem and if you just spend $99 (yearly?) on a "secure certification" then the warning goes away, without changing anything else.
-
wrenfeathers
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 340
- Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:38 am
- Posts Per Page: Sydney - Hurstville area
Re: What happened to RTAW?
Hey SantaMonica
Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure it's that, though. Happens on different browsers, different devices, etc. But not for other websites that I visit requiring a log in.
Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure it's that, though. Happens on different browsers, different devices, etc. But not for other websites that I visit requiring a log in.
Pete


-
Basenji
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 8545
- Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2003 7:48 am
- Posts Per Page: Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia
Re: What happened to RTAW?
The URL for your avatar seems to link to a webpage, and not and image location.
http://www.invasivespeciesinfo.gov/images/species/lionfish_sm.jpg
I suspect you need to link to the image:
https://www.invasivespeciesinfo.gov/sit ... k=1CEsAkXy

I haven't come across the "not secure" thing. I use Chrome and Internet Explorer
http://www.invasivespeciesinfo.gov/images/species/lionfish_sm.jpg
I suspect you need to link to the image:
https://www.invasivespeciesinfo.gov/sit ... k=1CEsAkXy

I haven't come across the "not secure" thing. I use Chrome and Internet Explorer
Colin
mailto: ? subject= & body=
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. - Jimmy Dean
My Tank Journals:--> 3x2 Project-->Thomas's Tank --> 4 foot display (retired) --> 2 foot Nano (retired)
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. - Jimmy Dean
My Tank Journals:--> 3x2 Project-->Thomas's Tank --> 4 foot display (retired) --> 2 foot Nano (retired)
-
wrenfeathers
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 340
- Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:38 am
- Posts Per Page: Sydney - Hurstville area
Re: What happened to RTAW?
Thanks for that, Colin. My avatar worked properly for years but i'll follow your advice.
Yeah, very strange about the messages as nobody else seems to be having the same issues.
Yeah, very strange about the messages as nobody else seems to be having the same issues.
Pete


-
NiCd
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2420
- Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:23 am
- Posts Per Page: Sydney
Re: What happened to RTAW?
With the ban on Facebook advertising livestock, is there a possibility of us stepping up our classified section with photos functions etc to maybe help drive back vistors?
-
colg
- Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:12 am
- Posts Per Page: Mackay
Re: What happened to RTAW?
Excellent idea! updating the platform to enable the ease of posting photos would not only help with the classifieds, but make the whole forum much more workable!
The idea has been floated previously but i believe the discussed potential platform upgrades did not have the photo feature (i could be wrong..)
The idea has been floated previously but i believe the discussed potential platform upgrades did not have the photo feature (i could be wrong..)