RobthePom 5x2x2 - Fighters Lagoon
Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship, Mod: Tank Journals
-
n0rk
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 7821
- Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:12 pm
- Posts Per Page: An island smaller than the one I was on
Re: RobthePom 5x2x2 - Fighters Lagoon
I remember back in the day when a certain Pommy may have said quite insistently that he was more or less uninterested in Acropora. How times change hey?
BENJAMIN ::: If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.
IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU ARE LOOKING FAR TOO CLOSELY. I FEEL VIOLATED.
IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU ARE LOOKING FAR TOO CLOSELY. I FEEL VIOLATED.
-
fishguy23
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2661
- Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:25 am
- Posts Per Page: wamuran, QLD.
Re: RobthePom 5x2x2 - Fighters Lagoon
Looking nice an healthy Rob. Good to see it's still going.
Travis's nano cuboid Shut down
3 foot shallow, rimless, led lit reef odyssey Shut down
90x90x50 Rimless t5 powered reef shut down due to leak :,(
Difficult and Special Care Species List
A List of Good Beginner Fish
3 foot shallow, rimless, led lit reef odyssey Shut down
90x90x50 Rimless t5 powered reef shut down due to leak :,(
Difficult and Special Care Species List
A List of Good Beginner Fish