WANANO - Nano - 75L
Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship, Mod: Tank Journals
-
hanzelz
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 435
- Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:10 am
- Posts Per Page: Brisbane
Re: WANANO - Nano - 75L
27!!!
How much does 27 clown fish cost?
How much does 27 clown fish cost?
-
Boggers89
- Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 667
- Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:55 am
- Posts Per Page: Aveley, Perth
Re: WANANO - Nano - 75L
hanzelz wrote:27!!!
How much does 27 clown fish cost?
Would easily be $500+ If I remember correctly my clown fish were $40 for the pair
-
Mal
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 331
- Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:35 am
- Posts Per Page: Taren Point
Re: WANANO - Nano - 75L
WOW, this looks amazing, well done.
-
MitchD
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 388
- Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 12:03 am
- Posts Per Page: WA
Re: WANANO - Nano - 75L
Very cool mate, I'd gather you local guys have already seen it, but Aquarium Gallery in Perth has a ripper clown harem display tank that's worth a look at.
If I ever wanted to set up something a bit easier to manage a tank like this is on top of my list.
If you were going to buy that many I'm sure getting in contact with a breeder directly for a bulk buy would be the best way to go.
If I ever wanted to set up something a bit easier to manage a tank like this is on top of my list.
Boggers89 wrote:hanzelz wrote:27!!!
How much does 27 clown fish cost?
Would easily be $500+ If I remember correctly my clown fish were $40 for the pair
If you were going to buy that many I'm sure getting in contact with a breeder directly for a bulk buy would be the best way to go.
-
Vilante
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 399
- Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:15 am
- Posts Per Page: Sydney
-
hanzelz
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 435
- Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:10 am
- Posts Per Page: Brisbane
Re: WANANO - Nano - 75L
Best tank Ive sen on here fo sho
-
Mal
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 331
- Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:35 am
- Posts Per Page: Taren Point
Re: WANANO - Nano - 75L
Agreed. This tank looks amazing!
-
WANANO
- Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 879
- Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:07 am
- Posts Per Page: Perth
Re: WANANO - Nano - 75L
Thanks guys for the kind words.
Since life these days is full on with work I just wanted something low maintenance. Anemones fit the bill for me.
Since I purchased the Harem of clowns it cost me a lot less per clown. I'm after a few more anemones plus 2 or 3 RBTA when they show up. Will add a nice contrast to the display.
The tank it self in the picture is only 40 litres max, sump holds about 30-35L max.
Cheers
Che
Since life these days is full on with work I just wanted something low maintenance. Anemones fit the bill for me.
Since I purchased the Harem of clowns it cost me a lot less per clown. I'm after a few more anemones plus 2 or 3 RBTA when they show up. Will add a nice contrast to the display.
The tank it self in the picture is only 40 litres max, sump holds about 30-35L max.
Cheers
Che
Current Tanks:- 75L SPS Nano
Hobby Experience:- Excess 31Years of research - 24 years of solid reef keeping.
Moto:- The solution to pollution is dilution
Hobby Experience:- Excess 31Years of research - 24 years of solid reef keeping.
Moto:- The solution to pollution is dilution
-
WANANO
- Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 879
- Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:07 am
- Posts Per Page: Perth
Re: WANANO - Nano - 75L
Just a quick Update,
Still adding to the BTA collection. Picked up a largish RBTA for a bargain around xmas time. Tank is doing good but I have changed back to halides and since doing so the anemones are far healthier.
Presently running 2 x 400W Radium globes in a Giesemann Spectra unit + 3 x pure actinic T5 and 1 x ATI Blue plus. With 2 ATI blue plus it was just a bit too blue for me.
Anemone population now as a guess 40 plus, still on the hunt for another RBTA or 2 or 3. But tank is nearly full so just enjoying the low maintenance, but I still ponder on the idea of going back to full blown SPS, but I just don't have the time etc.
Some pics, but it's no where near as blue as the picture make out.



Cheers
Still adding to the BTA collection. Picked up a largish RBTA for a bargain around xmas time. Tank is doing good but I have changed back to halides and since doing so the anemones are far healthier.
Presently running 2 x 400W Radium globes in a Giesemann Spectra unit + 3 x pure actinic T5 and 1 x ATI Blue plus. With 2 ATI blue plus it was just a bit too blue for me.
Anemone population now as a guess 40 plus, still on the hunt for another RBTA or 2 or 3. But tank is nearly full so just enjoying the low maintenance, but I still ponder on the idea of going back to full blown SPS, but I just don't have the time etc.
Some pics, but it's no where near as blue as the picture make out.



Cheers
Current Tanks:- 75L SPS Nano
Hobby Experience:- Excess 31Years of research - 24 years of solid reef keeping.
Moto:- The solution to pollution is dilution
Hobby Experience:- Excess 31Years of research - 24 years of solid reef keeping.
Moto:- The solution to pollution is dilution
-
Roy
- Centurion Reefer
- Posts: 183
- Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 5:08 am
- Posts Per Page: West Melbourne
Re: WANANO - Nano - 75L
Wow, so many anemones!
I like the large clownfish population, any aggression issues?
I like the large clownfish population, any aggression issues?
Roy