
Moderators: Moderators, Mod: Low Tide

Amphibian wrote:i still think the occasional stripper gets my vote .![]()
![]()
![]()


Autonomy wrote:Yes, I sure do!! What’s wrong with a woman occasionally stripping (her bank account) and having some fun? It’s my body (bank account), and I can do whatever the hell I want with it!

Autonomy wrote:Yes, I sure do!! What’s wrong with a woman occasionally stripping (her bank account) and having some fun? It’s my body (bank account), and I can do whatever the hell I want with it!
Autonomy wrote:Stripping, may be viewed by many as not being a career but rather a short-lived crutch (pardon the pun), but each to their own.

Amphibian wrote:Btw . I would like to support you![]()
Call me on 1800 pervert .

Autonomy wrote:Amphibian wrote:Btw . I would like to support you![]()
Call me on 1800 pervert .
Nick, good on you for being so discreet. 1800 pervert = 1800 7378 378 and your business is running under the name of: "Save with Solar".
