Review on the service and products from Guppy's online
Moderator: Moderators
-
Andries
- RTAW Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 1608
- Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:04 pm
- Posts Per Page: Gold Coast
- Contact:
Re: Review on the service and products from Guppy's online
If you are with the NAB something must be wrong because we are also with them and NAB to NAB takes 3 days tops to go back into your c/card.
Email me the order number and I will have to phone the bank tomorrow as well
Email me the order number and I will have to phone the bank tomorrow as well
-
muz_z
- Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 900
- Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:13 am
- Posts Per Page: Sydney
Re: Review on the service and products from Guppy's online
Well I just want to say thank you Andries for your great prices and service over the years as well
Always the best price and great service for me
Reply to my messages late at night after many wild turkeys
I hope the new owner can service me as good as you did!!
Always the best price and great service for me
Reply to my messages late at night after many wild turkeys
I hope the new owner can service me as good as you did!!
- All Controlled by Profilux-
New tank being started stay tuned! Cade HL600 BP!
New tank being started stay tuned! Cade HL600 BP!
-
titusho
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 370
- Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:49 am
- Posts Per Page: Melbourne
Re: Review on the service and products from Guppy's online
muz_z wrote:Well I just want to say thank you Andries for your great prices and service over the years as well![]()
Always the best price and great service for me![]()
Reply to my messages late at night after many wild turkeys![]()
I hope the new owner can service me as good as you did!!
is Guppy changing owner?
Cade Full Zeovit (Now Shut) http://www.masa.asn.au/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=148&t=259465
ADA Full Zeovit (Not going ahead) http://www.masa.asn.au/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=144&t=261598
ADA Full Zeovit (Not going ahead) http://www.masa.asn.au/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=144&t=261598
-
Andries
- RTAW Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 1608
- Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:04 pm
- Posts Per Page: Gold Coast
- Contact:
Re: Review on the service and products from Guppy's online
Yes, I have sold and will finch up the end of this month. The new owner has already started with me to learn where every thing is packed.
-
titusho
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 370
- Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:49 am
- Posts Per Page: Melbourne
Re: Review on the service and products from Guppy's online
Andries wrote:Yes, I have sold and will finch up the end of this month. The new owner has already started with me to learn where every thing is packed.
All the best Andries and thank you for your good customer service, spot on all the time!
Cade Full Zeovit (Now Shut) http://www.masa.asn.au/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=148&t=259465
ADA Full Zeovit (Not going ahead) http://www.masa.asn.au/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=144&t=261598
ADA Full Zeovit (Not going ahead) http://www.masa.asn.au/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=144&t=261598
-
pilonstar
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2540
- Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:19 am
- Posts Per Page: South Sydney
- Contact:
Re: Review on the service and products from Guppy's online
All the best Andries! thanks for making reef products affordable and sorting the issues that worked for both sides. Also never had the feeling of being rip off. Thanks 

The irony: removing all the nutrients, only to add them all back as high priced supplements.
Live stream tank http://www.erickmiranda.com
Live stream tank http://www.erickmiranda.com
-
jordan
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2530
- Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:40 am
- Posts Per Page: Concord, NSW
Re: Review on the service and products from Guppy's online
Thanks Andries for your support in making our hobby wallet friendly for the past few years. I for one have appreciated the ultra fast delivery, very fair pricing and bringing items that no one else is bothered to stock. All the best for the future.
Current tank Spec:Current 5x2x2 tank here
Old Tank Spec: Old 4ft tank here
Tank Spec (shut down): 4x3x2 New tank here
Old Tank Spec: Old 4ft tank here
Tank Spec (shut down): 4x3x2 New tank here
-
r33crayon
- Hi, I am new around here!
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:49 am
- Posts Per Page: Melbourne
Re: Review on the service and products from Guppy's online
Not sure who has taken over guppys.... but when I send 4 emails and my friend sends 3, both of us with no replies let me say we wont be bothering to attempt to purchase from them again.
-
Andries
- RTAW Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 1608
- Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:04 pm
- Posts Per Page: Gold Coast
- Contact:
Re: Review on the service and products from Guppy's online
r33crayon wrote:Not sure who has taken over guppys.... but when I send 4 emails and my friend sends 3, both of us with no replies let me say we wont be bothering to attempt to purchase from them again.
Have you sent it to the email on the web site or to the old AVK email??? If you sent it to the AVK email then you wont get any reply because it goes to my junk file.
-
r33crayon
- Hi, I am new around here!
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:49 am
- Posts Per Page: Melbourne
Re: Review on the service and products from Guppy's online
We both went to the website, I don't know of any AVK email address.