Uglyman's Experiment Has Begun.
Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship, Mod: Tank Journals
-
reefaddiction
- Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 828
- Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:47 am
- Posts Per Page: Melbourne
Re: Uglyman's Experiment Has Begun.
Looking good so far Shane! Great pick-up with the apex 
-
sparker
- RTAW Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 1253
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 5:56 am
- Posts Per Page: Victoria
Re: Uglyman's Experiment Has Begun.
hahahah love all the people giving you grief over the need for a speedier outcome :P
-
daves88
- Centurion Reefer
- Posts: 170
- Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:20 am
- Posts Per Page: Sydney
Re: Uglyman's Experiment Has Begun.
Lets try something different...
Take your time... no need to rush
Take your time... no need to rush

-
uglyman
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2141
- Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:17 pm
- Posts Per Page: Pyalong Vic
Re: Uglyman's Experiment Has Begun.
daves88 wrote:Lets try something different...
Take your time... no need to rush
Exactly
Uglyman's 4ft LED lit mixed reef
If your not prepared to be wrong, then you'll never come up with anything original.
Join the Marine Aquarium Society of Victoria today!!
Join MASOV's Facebook Page
If your not prepared to be wrong, then you'll never come up with anything original.
Join the Marine Aquarium Society of Victoria today!!
Join MASOV's Facebook Page
-
Benhowardbath
- Centurion Reefer
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:43 am
- Posts Per Page: Bangalow
Re: Uglyman's Experiment Has Begun.
Hi Uglyman,
Following your build, great concept! have you been able to find an Australian supplier for TritonTesting? I would really like to use Triton every so often as a back up. I am red/green colour blind and have had a few issues with inaccurate testing.
Many thanks!
Ben
Following your build, great concept! have you been able to find an Australian supplier for TritonTesting? I would really like to use Triton every so often as a back up. I am red/green colour blind and have had a few issues with inaccurate testing.
Many thanks!
Ben
-
damer
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 5872
- Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2003 7:13 am
- Posts Per Page: Geelong, Victoria.
-
uglyman
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2141
- Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:17 pm
- Posts Per Page: Pyalong Vic
Re: Uglyman's Experiment Has Begun.
Yep it's a bit of a
at the moment
I have been gathering some new gear though
a nice new Avast Seabones III calcium reactor thanks to K&J Aquatics and a very sexy top of the line Co2 regulator. I was going to go with a Neptune DOS dosing setup but I have been hearing of a lot of problems users have been having with them and I just don't like what I'm hearing.
Also I have little one arriving in October and both myself and my wife are focusing on bubs and getting nursery and house organised
But don't worry Damien I have not forgotten about this experiment and I am making sure this is a build that will be a big step beyond what I achieved with the old tank.
at the moment
I have been gathering some new gear though
a nice new Avast Seabones III calcium reactor thanks to K&J Aquatics and a very sexy top of the line Co2 regulator. I was going to go with a Neptune DOS dosing setup but I have been hearing of a lot of problems users have been having with them and I just don't like what I'm hearing.Also I have little one arriving in October and both myself and my wife are focusing on bubs and getting nursery and house organised
But don't worry Damien I have not forgotten about this experiment and I am making sure this is a build that will be a big step beyond what I achieved with the old tank.
Uglyman's 4ft LED lit mixed reef
If your not prepared to be wrong, then you'll never come up with anything original.
Join the Marine Aquarium Society of Victoria today!!
Join MASOV's Facebook Page
If your not prepared to be wrong, then you'll never come up with anything original.
Join the Marine Aquarium Society of Victoria today!!
Join MASOV's Facebook Page
-
ssscuz
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 3037
- Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:20 am
- Posts Per Page: Melbourne
Re: Uglyman's Experiment Has Begun.
Nice purchases!
Welcome to the carx craze!!
Come around so fast the due date, good luck with it all. Another little reefer, we are going to have a whole fleet of them down in Victoria. Can just see the conversations now "I remember when my dad put a calcium reactor on, they had no idea back then didn't they"
Welcome to the carx craze!!
Come around so fast the due date, good luck with it all. Another little reefer, we are going to have a whole fleet of them down in Victoria. Can just see the conversations now "I remember when my dad put a calcium reactor on, they had no idea back then didn't they"
It's not a reef without some coral eaters, reefing on the edge.
Nathan's Starfire Stick 6fter
Nathans Mixed Reef 4ft (closed down aug 2013)
Join the Marine Society of Victoria today!!
Nathan's Starfire Stick 6fter
Nathans Mixed Reef 4ft (closed down aug 2013)
Join the Marine Society of Victoria today!!
-
cgunther
- Centurion Reefer
- Posts: 185
- Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:33 pm
- Posts Per Page: Melbourne
Re: Uglyman's Experiment Has Begun.
More like I remember when my dad put me in the calcium reactor... :mrgreen:
-
uglyman
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2141
- Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:17 pm
- Posts Per Page: Pyalong Vic
Re: Uglyman's Experiment Has Begun.
ssscuz wrote:Nice purchases!
Welcome to the carx craze!!
Come around so fast the due date, good luck with it all. Another little reefer, we are going to have a whole fleet of them down in Victoria. Can just see the conversations now "I remember when my dad put a calcium reactor on, they had no idea back then didn't they"
Thx mate
Yep the due date is coming around very quick, starting to freak out a little
cgunther wrote:More like I remember when my dad put me in the calcium reactor... :mrgreen:

Uglyman's 4ft LED lit mixed reef
If your not prepared to be wrong, then you'll never come up with anything original.
Join the Marine Aquarium Society of Victoria today!!
Join MASOV's Facebook Page
If your not prepared to be wrong, then you'll never come up with anything original.
Join the Marine Aquarium Society of Victoria today!!
Join MASOV's Facebook Page
