What is up with your service?

This forum is run by Age of Aquariums (a MASA Business Partner). Please feel free to use this forum to discuss any topics about products, sales or any general questions you would like us to answer.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
TWS
RTAW Reefer
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:32 am
Posts Per Page: TAS

Re: What is up with your service?

Post by TWS »

Tone wrote:Josh, I had many years of great service under the previous ownership ... always attentive and prompt with deliveries. My last order for fish food, I use a lot of it, took quite some time to fulfill but was eventually completed. I understand the difficulty in changing ownership so let's get on with ensuring that the great product range and service that we are all accustomed to from AoA over many years is brought up to standard as quickly as possible. Be mindful that the previous owner was well thought of here by the vast majority of long time aquarists. Like others, I'll be monitoring this forum to gauge improvement before the resuming normal business again.

In the meantime, good luck! :cheers:


:with you: well spoken Tone, I'm afraid I'm going to do the same before resuming i never use to look anywhere else when buying online but sorry to say that is no longer the case
ericfloey
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 237
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:57 pm
Posts Per Page: Thornleigh, Sydney

Re: What is up with your service?

Post by ericfloey »

I have just ordered on 6th but still no item arrived nor status email.
It's very disappointed compares to previous owner's service.

I'm happy to wait if you telling me item is out of stock but there is no follow up is definitely not making customer happy
JohnoL
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 363
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:27 am
Posts Per Page: Sydney

Re: What is up with your service?

Post by JohnoL »

I've made two purchases from AOA in the last month. Both times the items have arrived promptly (within 1 week) . I can't fault their service.
Haighsy
Lurking Reefer
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 pm
Posts Per Page: Sydney

Re: What is up with your service?

Post by Haighsy »

I made my first order last week, items arrived sooner than expected and had great tracking. Intend to buy more this week.
ericfloey
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 237
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:57 pm
Posts Per Page: Thornleigh, Sydney

Re: What is up with your service?

Post by ericfloey »

Interesting.
I'm guessing they must be running out of stock on my order.
I have sent 3 emails in 3 days asking tracking without any reply back.

Its really disappointed
dargonk
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 229
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:34 am
Posts Per Page: Perth
Contact:

Re: What is up with your service?

Post by dargonk »

ericfloey wrote:Interesting.
I'm guessing they must be running out of stock on my order.
I have sent 3 emails in 3 days asking tracking without any reply back.

Its really disappointed

I've found they have been really poor replying to emails. You really need to call them to get information.
ericfloey
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 237
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:57 pm
Posts Per Page: Thornleigh, Sydney

Re: What is up with your service?

Post by ericfloey »

Email communication not that bad after i ordered.
It just no more reply email when i querying my order not arrived a week after they "dispatched"

May be its time to seek a new supply for any gears now
ericfloey
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 237
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:57 pm
Posts Per Page: Thornleigh, Sydney

Re: What is up with your service?

Post by ericfloey »

my order finally arrived after I made a phone call. Still tossing if I should order from AOA again.....
matts20891
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 9:43 pm
Posts Per Page: Central West, NSW

Re: What is up with your service?

Post by matts20891 »

I've been ordering from AOA without any issues lately.. Last order was placed on Thursday, turned up yesterday (Tuesday) :clap:
atti
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 210
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:15 pm
Posts Per Page: Traralgon

Re: What is up with your service?

Post by atti »

I've been a customer for years. I was caught up in the order sagas last year too. But all orders were dealt with by AOA new owners in a professional manner.

Thought I would wait till the New Year to place an order. Let the dust settle, give them a chance to sort things out. Placed Sunday, arrived today in Victoria. With full tracking. No complaints.

Still a loyal customer.

Keep it up AOA :)
Post Reply

Return to “Age of Aquariums”